Saturday, April 2, 2011

Busy, busy, busy.....

So it seems as i've forgotten that i even have a blog.........
The main reason for this is the fact that school has really been asking alot of my time lately. After studying for tests nad writing reports there's hardly any time left for gunpla. I did get some progress on my 00 Gundam but was to lazy to blog about it xD

I've also been thinking about more videos to put on my YouTube channel, as it is quite bare at the moment.
Anyways, here's a little update on the 00 for you guys.

As 'm too lazy to link every individual image, i'll just link you to my thread at MAC :D


Also check out my YouTube channel ,i've uploaded some short tips to make your gunpla hobby just a tad cheaper :)


So that's it for today,
see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment