Saturday, July 4, 2009

MG Strike Freedom update

Finished covering the seamlines and sanding the nubs.

(almost forgot how annoying this is >.< )

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Flatened the cockpit hatch, puttied the head and seperated the face"]Flatened the cockpit hatch, puttied the head and seperated the face[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Sanded the leg parts so it doesn't look like a seamline"]Sanded the leg parts so it doesnt look like a seamline[/caption]

The pose I'm planning to put it in:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Ruined the wing spreading mechanism... (this MG is way too complicated for me >.< )"]Ruined the wing spreading mechanism... (this MG is way to complicated for me . )[/caption]



I will not be able to finish this soon, because I ran out of thinner and I'm going to China in a few days. So it's kinda pointless to buy thinner now...

3 comments:

  1. so you arent using you're NG strike freedom for modding.
    are you gonna do more than just a fixed pose ?
    im looking forward to the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, just making my MG :)

    NG SF will be modded some other time :D

    and who might you be???

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry forgot to mention it in my first comment

    marc261987

    ReplyDelete